Sun, Aug 22|
Wilbur Cross Parking Lot
Gear Shifting / Hill Climbing
Enjoy this hands-on outdoors class that challenges you to a fun hill-ride experience!
Time & Location
Aug 22, 2021, 12:00 PM – 2:30 PM
Wilbur Cross Parking Lot, 181 Mitchell Dr, New Haven, CT 06511, USA
About the Event
This class will teach you how to use your gears for efficient shifting to ride up and down hills.
Requirements for all classes.
Each participant must:
- Bring a properly fitting bicycle helmet if you have one. Free new helmets will be given to all who need one.
- Bring a bicycle in good working condition.
- Must be able to ride for at least one mile.
- Sign the HNCAT waiver.
- Bring their own water, snacks, sunblock, etc.
- Wear their face mask over their nose and mouth in indoor settings and when proper social distancing cannot be practiced.
* Participants under 14-18 must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian for the duration of each class. A parent or adult guardian must enroll and attend the classes and rides with their minor children.